Because phones are performing more and more, the risk of damage to various components is increasing. If we bought a smartphone for example, we will not be very happy when we find scratches or dysfunctions.
- As long as the phone is properly groomed, the chances of enjoying it as much as possible will increase. To protect your phone better, you need a phone casing.
- We offer some tips to keep the phone as good as possible for as long as possible.
- Do not store the device in places where the humidity is high or there is a lot of dust because these factors can affect electronic components.
If your phone model has a screen protector, you should buy it and put it in particular if your phone is touch screen. If accidentally the phone gets wet, remove the battery from the device. Wipe all components to dry as many components as possible. In cases of severe contact with liquids, the phone should be placed in a rice bowl for about 24 hours, so the rice absorbs the water well, and after the phone is very dry, you can try to reboot it. From oakvilletech you will be having the best repair and maintenance options now.
- When cleaning the mobile phone, try using a clean, soft, dry cloth without using any cleaning products.
- Charging the battery is also done with original accessories. In this way, the battery will have a longer life.
- Precipitation and humidity affect and corrode the circuits inside the appliance and that’s why it’s good to keep it dry.
- Try as much as possible not to hit the phone or avoid it falling. These actions will be felt sooner or later as internal circuits will deteriorate.
For people who want a rugged cell phone, the market offers some good solutions: Sinom XP3 considered the world’s most rugged phone. It can be thrown from considerable heights, it can be submerged in toxic substances, it can be hammered or can be ironed and it will not spoil.
Some Phones and features:
The Nokia 3720 classic is resistant to dust, liquids and shocks.
The Samsung B2100 Xplorer has the same features as Nokia and can be immersed for 30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter without breaking. In addition, it has a very good price, which makes it highly sought after.
In terms of screen protection, people have increasingly chosen tempered glass instead of paste-like sheets. A study shows that more than 90% of buyers are looking for screen protections made of tempered glass and the rest choose plastic foils. Tempered glass also has other advantages compared to plastic film and does not affect the colors that appear on the screen, it breaks hard, does not catch the air underneath and offers resistance to shocks.
As for the choice of accessories according to sex, there are a few differences: Men choose especially leather covers, simple and elegant covers, and women choose colors in trend and special designs.